Pre-Orders & Backorders
Pre-Orders / Backorders may be offered for new products or items which are currently out of stock and we are waiting for stock to be delivered.
The following information applies to both pre-orders and backorders:
- Full payment is required at the time of placing your order (10% deposit for laybys).
- Afterpay cannot be used as a payment option for pre-orders or backorders.
- Due to transaction costs incurred by us which are not reimbursable, a Cancellation Fee of up to 10% will apply to any orders which have been paid for and subsequently cancelled, prior to shipping.
- Should your order contain a combination of in stock products and pre-orders / backorders, the entire order will be held and shipped once all the products are in stock. If you require the order to separated, additional postage costs will apply.
- Stock availability is dependent on stock received from our suppliers. All orders will be filled in the order that they are received and shipped as per our Shipping Policy. Should we be unable to fulfil your order, we will contact you as soon as possible in regards to finding an agreeable solution.
- Availability dates are estimates only and are dependent on information received from our suppliers in regards to when products will become available and/or are shipped. We will contact you if we become aware of any significant delays (more than 14 days).
- Whilst we have endeavoured to provide accurate product information, these details cannot be confirmed until we receive the products. Should we consider the difference to be significant, we will contact you to confirm if you still wish to purchase the product. Cancellation fees will not be applied if you choose not to proceed.
- Any Free Shipping offers on pre-ordered or backordered products will apply only to those products. Shipping costs will still apply to other in stock items purchased.