Change of Mind Returns
We understand that sometimes items bought online are not quite what you expected when you receive them. Therefore, we are happy to offer a refund or exchange when you have changed your mind*.
All postage costs to return the product/s will be at your expense. We suggest that you consider using a method that is tracked and provides insurance as we will not be liable for any parcels that are damaged, missing or delayed.
* Excludes Gift Vouchers, seasonal, damaged and clearance products. Return of products that are out of stock or no longer in stock will only be accepted at our discretion.
Items Missing or Received as Faulty, Damaged or Incorrect
Care has been taken to ensure that you receive the correct product in undamaged condition however unfortunately, sometimes accidents happen and mistakes can be made.
When you receive your product/s, we ask that you check them as soon as possible to ensure that you have received the correct item and that it is in undamaged working condition. If this is not the case, then we apologise and ask that you contact us within 5 days so that we can rectify this for you. Photos of the product, it’s packaging and the shipping packaging may be requested prior to any resolution being offered.
Where faulty or damaged items are required to be returned to us, we will cover the postage cost for the return.
To Arrange a Return:
To arrange to return an item, please contact us within 5 days of receiving your order. Please advise of the reason for the return and in the case of faulty/damaged product/s, please provide photos.
Items will only be considered for return provided that:
- We were contacted prior to the items being returned and agreed to their return.
- We receive the product/s back within 14 days of agreeing to the return.
- The product/s when received by us are still in the same condition that we sent them to you. They must not have not been used, worn, washed, opened, damaged or had any tags removed.
- In the case of faulty or damaged product/s, they are still in the same condition that you originally advised us of. They must also have been sufficiently packaged for the return postage to minimise the chance of any further damage.
- A copy of the original invoice is included in the parcel.
Contact and returns outside of the above timeframes may not be accepted for exchange or refund. If they are not accepted, it will then be your responsibility to pay for any postage costs to send the product/s back to you.
We will process all approved refunds within 5 working days, using the same payment method that you used for your purchase. For any purchases where the payment or part payment included the use of a Gift Voucher, a new Gift Voucher will be issued before any other payment method is utilised.
Refunds for products that were on layby will be considered a cancellation and the 20% cancellation fee will be applied to the value of the refund.
Shipping costs and layby fees are not refundable unless the item is faulty or was received damaged and was the only item in the order.
For any items which have been sent with free shipping, a 10% re-stocking fee will be deducted from any refund.
Where the product is being exchanged for a different product of higher value, you will be required to pay any difference in cost.
You will also be responsible for the full shipping costs of sending the product/s to you. These costs may be higher than the original postage paid as we are unable to subsidise any of the shipping cost for exchanges. Different shipping costs may also apply if the product falls under a different shipping class.