For your convenience we are pleased to offer a layby service which gives you the flexibility to:
- Make regular payments by PayPal or Direct Deposit.
- Pay a higher than minimum deposit.
- Choose your own payment amount (min. $5 every 14 days).
- Take up to 3 months to pay for standard laybys and up to 6 months during promotional extended layby periods.
- Finalise your layby early at any time during the layby period by paying your balance in full.
Please note the following conditions which form part of all layby agreements:
- Minimum Purchase: Nil
- Deposit: A deposit of 10% is required for all laybys (payable within 3 business days).
- Administration Fee: A non-refundable Administration Fee of $5 will apply (payable with the deposit).
- Minimum Payment Amount: A minimum payment of $5 is required every 14 days.
- Payment Term: Take up to 3 months to pay for standard laybys and up to 6 months during promotional extended layby periods.
- Alterations: No product changes can be made to laybys. Products cannot be separated and sent individually. Product prices and quantities are fixed and cannot be changed.
- Exclusions: Gift Vouchers and Clearance Items are unable to be placed on layby.
- Customers can cancel their layby at any time prior to the order being shipped. A cancellation fee of $20 or 10% of the order total (whichever is lower) will apply to all orders cancelled by the customer.
- The Administration Fee is non-refundable.
- Storvyn Kids at its discretion may cancel any laybys where the deposit/Administration Fee and/or repayments are not made on schedule. The cancellation fee of $20 or 10% of the order total (whichever is lower) will apply.
- Any fees incurred by the customer in the management of the layby are non-refundable.
- Customers whose layby has been previously cancelled by Storvyn Kids will be required to pay their deposit and administration fee immediately if placing a new order.
- Customers are responsible for advising of any change in address. Additional shipping costs may apply as per our Shipping Policy.
How it works:
- Select “Layby” as the payment option during Checkout.
- Once your order is placed, we will contact you via email to confirm the deposit amount and administration fee payable. This will generally be within 1 business day.
- Should you wish to make a payment as soon as the layby is placed, payment details will be provided on the order confirmation page.
- Cleared payment of the deposit and Administration Fee is required within 3 business days of placing your order. Your layby is not confirmed until this payment is received.
- Continue to make regular payments (min. $5 every 14 days) until your balance is paid in full.
- An updated balance will be emailed to you after any payments are received. Allow up to 5 business days for this to be received.
- Once the layby has been finalised, items will be despatched as per our Shipping Policy.
Ensure to allow for additional postage times during peak seasonal periods when making your repayments.