Transport operators are advising that there may be some delays with delivering parcels and that they have moved to non-contact deliveries with all parcels now being treated as “authority to leave” where safe to do so (some drivers are being encouraged to take photos of the parcel). In cases where there is no safe place to leave them, they will be taken to the nearest collection point. Please note that due to these temporary processes, and in line with our Shipping Policy for “authority to leave” items, we are unable to provide any liability for parcels that are reported as missing or damaged after they have been left.
From our perspective, we are still “business as usual” and will be offering non-contact options for pickups of orders.
Shipping Costs & Delivery Information
We aim to dispatch all orders within 2 business days of receiving payment confirmation (or sooner if we can). You will receive an email once your order has been completed which will include your tracking details (if applicable).
Delivery timeframes can be found further down this page.
We regularly review our shipping rates to ensure that we provide you with the lowest possible shipping costs.
The available options that could be shown during Checkout are outlined below. Please note that not all options will be available to all areas or orders and are subject to the shipping destination and parcel size.
STANDARD SHIPPING: $10-$14 to MOST metro areas and selected regional centres*.
Your parcel will be shipped by the carrier of our choice. A residential or business address is required for delivery. This option is not available for shipping to PO Boxes, Parcel Lockers or Parcel Collect.
AUSTRALIA POST ONLY:
The shipping cost will be calculated in the cart/checkout. Your order will be sent with Australia Post and it can therefore be delivered to a PO Box, Parcel Locker or Parcel Collect address.
CARRIER OF OUR CHOICE:
For areas not covered by the Standard Shipping. The shipping cost will be calculated in the cart/checkout. Your parcel will be shipped by the carrier of our choice (A re-delivery fee may apply with some carriers). A residential or business address is required for delivery. This option is not available for shipping to PO Boxes, Parcel Lockers or Parcel Collect.
EXPRESS SHIPPING (TOLL): See below for further details.
EXPRESS SHIPPING (AUSTRALIA POST): See below for further details.
PICKUP: A free pickup service by appointment in Byford WA. See below for further details.
* Metropolitan and regional/remote areas are determined as per the classifications used by the carrier of our choice.
If no shipping options are displayed during Checkout, please contact us directly at email@example.com
- If it is not possible for someone to be available to accept the delivery, we suggest that you use an alternative delivery address (i.e. business address) or consider providing an “authority to leave” which you can notate in the Order Notes.
- Any parcels that cannot be delivered may be taken to the nearest collection point or depot. You will be fully responsible for arranging collection or re-delivery of the parcels and any costs associated with doing so as some carriers will charge a re-delivery fee. Should you not make arrangements with the carrier, your parcel may be returned to us and additional shipping costs will apply to re-send your parcel. Additional costs will be charged at our shipping rate or the shipping rate charged by the provider (whichever is higher).
- Any parcels which are returned to us as undelivered will have both the original shipping cost and any return shipping cost charged to Storvyn Kids by the carrier deducted from any refund provided. The shipping cost/s deducted may be higher than the shipping cost originally paid when placing the order.
- When selecting Regular Mail as an option for Cards & Wrap, no proof of shipping will be provided and no liability will be accepted by us for any loss or damage.
- In providing an “authority to leave”, you will be responsible for any loss or damage to the items after they have been delivered.
- Any additional shipping costs (eg. for express post) which are applied to your order must be paid within 3 business days of your acceptance. Should payment not be received, your order may be cancelled and cancellation fees may apply.
- To ensure that we provide you with the lowest possible shipping costs, we reserve the right to split your order where necessary into multiple shipments.
- Should the total calculated shipping cost be significantly under quoted, we will contact you to arrange for either payment of the correct amount or cancellation of your order (Cancellation fees will not apply).
As a guide only, we aim to dispatch according to the following schedule. Delays will occur due to WA Public Holidays.
Orders received prior to 12pm Monday – Sent on Tuesday
Orders received prior to 12pm Tuesday – Sent on Wednesday or Thursday
Orders received prior to 12pm Thursday – Sent on Friday
Delivery Timeframes (from dispatch):
* Delivery timeframes are estimates only and can vary for reasons outside of our or the carrier’s control.
* Please ensure that you allow for additional postage times during seasonal periods.
Items being sent with the Express Shipping will be prioritised and sent the following business day if ordered prior to 5pm WST on any day.
This is not an overnight service therefore please allow approx. 2-4 business days once sent (approx. 1-2 business days within Perth). Includes shipping to PO Boxes, Parcel Lockers & Parcel Collect.
This is not an overnight service therefore please allow approx. 2 business days once sent. These items will be sent uninsured at your own risk and may be required to be collected at the nearest Toll depot or Toll collection point if unable to be delivered. Available to selected locations only.
Delivery timeframes are estimates only and can vary for reasons outside of our or the carrier’s control. Please ensure that you allow for additional postage times during seasonal periods.
If the Express Shipping option does not appear during Checkout, it could be that the cubic size of the order is too large or too expensive to provide it as a standard option.
We have done our best to accurately apply express options to products however should the Express Shipping option have been incorrectly calculated or applied to an incorrect item, we will contact you as soon as possible to advise of the error and options moving forward.
Pick Up is available from Byford WA by appointment only and is subject to our availability. This service is only available for items which have been paid for in full. We are unable to offer facilities to view products prior to purchase and cannot accept cash on pick up.
As a guide only, we try to offer pick up between the hours of 9-11am and/or 4-6pm however this cannot be guaranteed and times offered may differ or be outside of standard business hours. We encourage you to include your preferred pick up day and time when placing your order – we will try to accommodate your request but this can also not be guaranteed.
- Allow a minimum of 2 business days before your order will be ready for collection.
- We aim to contact you via email within 1 business day of receiving payment confirmation to confirm the pick up details.
- Weekend pick up options will be provided where available.
Please advise as soon as possible if you are unable to make it for your agreed collection time. Failure to collect your order may result in your order being cancelled or shipping charges being applied.
A copy of your order confirmation or invoice may be required to be presented to collect your order.
Returns will need to be processed in line with our Returns Policy and will not be available for drop-off.